6.27.2012

kristen is 'n doring!





with friends like kristen from designkist you can face a war... look at the beautiful visual that she created for the display of my wallpaper for my shelf in her online shop. she used some of the product of my jan-pierewiet-range, it's fab! thank you bokkie, your friendship is precious to me.

•••

met vriende soos kristen van designkist kan mens maar oorlog toe gaan. kristen het my van prints en produkte van my jan-pierewiet-reeks gebruik om my muurpapier te vertoon op my rakkie in haar online shop. dit lyk fab. dankie kristen ek waardeer jou vriendskap baie.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I should be the one thanking you for letting me use your beautiful products in my images! Thanks for this wonderful post, you are a friend amongst friends ♥

if you missed it