8.30.2018

what I love to do, re-booting



tjou-tjou was in a deep sleep for a year now. lot's of things kept me busy and ended up just being excuses to avoid what I love most: creating new products. in the last few weeks I realised that I'm in a battle with myself and I need to get over my blogging slump. talking about my creative process and struggles kept me inspired. so I hope with a lot of little steps I'll be getting back to the maker in me. at the moment I'm busy with a new idea for a product. yay!
...

liewe aarde, ek kan nie glo dat ek 'n jaar laas 'n blog geskryf het nie.🙈 so baie dinge het gebeur die afgelope ruk, waar begin ek? om een of ander rede het ek tot die besef gekom dat ek besig is om met myself te stoei en al die drama en hartseer om my as 'n verskoning te gebruik, om nie te doen wat ek so lief voor is nie. so, met klein stappies sal ek hopelik weer uit my blogging-dip kom. eerste stappie: 'n nuwe produk is in ontwikkeling. hoera!

No comments:

if you missed it